Back with the third post of Bookmas 2019: books I wish I read in 2019.
Again, the creator of Bookmas is Hailey from Hailey in Bookland, and here is her video for today:
I literally cannot list all of the books that I wish I would have gotten to in 2019 because that would actually take forever and this post would be about 100 books long, haha. So, I just picked a couple of books that I really was looking forward to, yet didn’t get to.
- American Royals by Katharine McGee
- The Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys
- Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin
- Frankly in Love by David Yoon
- The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory
- Call Down the Hawk by Maggie Stiefvater
- Shades of Magic Series by V. E. Schwab
- The Diviners Series by Libba Bray
- Poison Study Series by Maria V. Snyder
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
Okay, there are a few new releases I didn’t get to in 2019, along with a couple series I really want to get to, and another nonfiction that I’ve been wanting to get to for quite a while.
Do you have any books you wish you would have gotten to in 2019?
Thanks for reading! (: